Production Supervisor Warehouse and Assembly
A little about us…
CI-Group is a marketing solutions company that helps our clients build their brands, launch their products and connect with their customers. Located in Lebanon, NJ, our company has more than 60 employees, with several divisions including branding, design, experiential + events, digital, advertising, strategy + research, branded merchandise, warehousing + fulfillment, and printing + mailing. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and are proud to have an impressive list of household name clients from the entertainment, finance, healthcare and luxury brands industries, among others.
About the position
Would you like to supervise workers in a meticulously clean warehouse space with a day shift, a steady schedule, most weekends off, and great low cost health benefits? Then come join our team. This is not your typical warehouse job. We offer you a caring, mutually respectful environment that large companies can only dream about.
We take pride in being a workplace of integrity, having each other’s back and doing things right. These values and the family environment we foster are why people stay on with us for a very long time. Come grow your career. Besides warehousing and fulfillment, we also do printing and production, IT and account services, sales and merchandising. If you are career-oriented and willing to work hard, our leadership will help you grow.
Most of the Supervisor’s time will be spent working directly with the warehouse and assembly team. The specific duties and responsibilities of an Assistant Supervisor will vary depending on the client, product, and method of assembly, but may include:
- Overseeing the assembly and material handling procedures in our warehouse
- Evaluating your work and your team's work creating and maintaining optimum efficiency
- Creating and overseeing employee training to increase production, enhance safe operations and ensure profitability
- Inspecting projects for quality and accuracy prior to shipping
- Maintaining communication between management and employees to ensure that necessary policies are understood and followed
- Coordinate project setups and tear downs.
- Delegate assignments to staff in order to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Motivate staff and encourage positive interactions within and between departments.
- Analyze workload to improve project efficiency and act on recommendations to improve results.
- Encourage and support quality standards.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Utilize project data to improve performance and profitability.
- Learn new technologies to stay current and improve established workflows.
- Understand and successfully manage inventory.
- Understand and successfully utilize common carrier shipping methods.
So are you ready to be a CI-Group Supervisor?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org